Since its establishment in 1999, Gavdi has grown into a leading global provider of services within the SuccessFactors market. Gavdi operates in 11 countries in the EMEA region, with over 250 consultants. Our Middle East and North Africa (MENA) business, located in Dubai, is our fastest growing operation and due to this growth we have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and self -motivated individual to join our accounting team. The role will be especially suited to someone who is extremely meticulous, can work independently and has relevant experience in accounting related activities.
Skills and Experience
- Good knowledge of Accounting/Payroll best practices
- Knowledge of Payroll integration with other SAP modules such as FICO
- Practical experience in bank reconciliation, accounts receivable, accounts payable, billing, month-end closing & year-end closing procedures
- Demonstrated understanding of payroll processes
- Creative problem resolution and clear business analytical skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English Fluent and Arabic (preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- International experience in a multinational environment would be an added advantage but not a prerequisite
- Self-starter with a willingness to work alone and collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with personal integrity and ethics
Gavdi will compensate according to skills and experience – we will pay the right salary for the right person. Typically, the package includes:
- Good Basic Salary
- Rewarding Bonus Scheme
Please apply to Ms Rizwana Khan initially via email at email@example.com with the Subject: “Application for Accounting Professional” with current salary and notice period to arrange a confidential discussion.
The Gavdi Group is an employee-owned company with a proud Scandinavian heritage and an outstanding reputation for delivering award-winning SAP and SuccessFactors Solutions.
Since we opened our first office in Copenhagen in 1999, our history is one of continuous innovation and expert delivery in the area of SAP solutions. We have used our success to expand our areas of operation in to 12 countries in the EMEA region, much of which was driven by customer demand.
Gavdi has built a reputation of providing an unrivalled depth of reliability, trust and partnership with all of our customers. As a result the Gavdi family has grown in size and stature to 300 employees, with over 250 consultants.